Quickfacts Complimentary workshop
If you are challenged with migrating enterprise content, fme’s experience, knowledge and proprietary migration-center software will make a positive difference to your project success. Take advantage of our complimentary three-day assessment workshop and let us demonstrate our approach and capabilities focused on your specific migration needs and data.
Gain real insight
Our Migration Services Assessment allows companies from Financial Services and Insurance to gain real insight into the complexities and costs of their planned migration activities. This on-site workshop for qualified opportunities allows your team the benefit of having a professional migration assessment. In just two or three days, our experts will discuss your migration needs and present you with a practical timeline and budget range for your project.
Analysing your demands
Our assessment includes discussion on your source and target repositories, the migration approach, and data quality and enrichment strategies. All our workshop engagements incorporate the concept of using our migration-center software, which supports all major platforms including OpenText Documentum, OpenText D2, OpenText Content Server, Generis CARA, SharePoint, FileNet and many others.
- A two day workshop on-site (length depending on your project requirements) with one of our product and migration experts with support from our extended team
- Full documentation of workshop materials including timeline, budgeting data and risk assessment
- Free Evaluation Copy of migration-center for two weeks
- Product support for the whole test period
- Two days of your migration team’s work time, depending on your requirements
- Travel & expense costs
fme is always looking for top talent to join our team. Review the listings above to learn the details of our current openings.
If you have any questions regarding the application process please contact me. I’m looking forward to your request.
Technology Success Manager