dqMan is our innovative and free administration tool for OpenText Documentum users. With the help of dqMan, you can administrate, maintain and program your Documentum Content Server much easier. Thousands of satisfied users around the world use dqMan to simplify the administration of their Documentum Content Server.
- Enhances the quality of OpenText Documentum applications
- Simplifies the administration of your applications
- Reduces your expenditures
- Rapidly create queries with build in syntax help for DQL and API, autocomplete, history and favorites
- Use a vast variety of predefined functions to process the query results, like an inline editor, copy, export to csv or Excel, search etc.
- Manage your OpenText Documentum jobs with djMan (included)
The Xtended version now contains an object navigator which allows object-specific direct access to all related objects such as access authorization lists or related user objects. Another option is the object comparison function, which allows a consistency check between different objects. There is also “daMan”, a user interface for easy management of audit trailing. Deleted objects can also be restored with the “content restore plugin”.
- Flexible search and navigation
- Quicker resolution of support issues
- Easy to use, interactive tools for carrying out complex maintenance tasks
- Proactive discovery and error resolution